Institut Pasteur, IP, Paris, France
Tasks in the project:
IP will contribute to work packages 1,2,4,5 and 6
WP1 : Cell culture-based discovery of antiviral inhibitors and their mechanism of action
WP2 : Antiviral targets in complex with RNA and inhibitors
WP4 : ADME-Tox and validation in animal models
WP5 : Exploitation and route-to-market
WP6 : Coordination
- Dr Hervé Bourhy, DVM, PhD, PI, (M), expertise in management of research program, molecular biology,virology, epidemiology, emerging and re-emerging infection, zoonosis.
- Dr Olivier Delmas, PhD, (M), expertise in biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, virology.
- Miss Rachel Lavenir (F) and M. Pascal Cozette (M), responsible for maintenance of facilities and animals,including monitoring their condition
28 rue du Docteur Roux,
F-75724 Paris Cedex 15.
Tél : +33 (0) 1 45 68 87 85.
- Leipzig Universitatet, Germany
- Univesita degli studi di Milano, Italy
- National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- KRICT, Republic of Korea
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica (SIMM), China
- University of Hamburg, UHH, Germany
- UIBK, Austria
- Pike Pharma GmbH, Pike, Switzerland
- GPhL,United Kingdom
- CSIC, Spain