The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
Applications must be submitted before 1-5-2015
ANTIVIRALS offers talented researchers a multidisciplinary and intersectoral training programme and prepares them for a future leading role in antiviral drug development in Europe.
ANTIVIRALS is a unique consortium of 7 European Academic Partners and 5 Industrial Partners that offers training to 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) in the field of antiviral drug development.
The procedure for application is available on the Consortium website: www.ANTIVIRALS-ETN.eu
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012