Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
from 25th to 29th November 2013 at the AFMB Laboratory in Marseille, France.
The AFMB Lab organises this practical course on HT recombinant protein production from November 25th to 29th.
- Cloning strategies for expression and co-expression
- HT production of proteins and complexes
- Protein complex purification
- Assessment of macromolecular interactions by biochemical and biophysical methods
This event is supported by the EVA project ( http://www.european-virus-archive.com )
For further details about this event, visit its official website at: www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/HTProtein.
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012