Workshop on disease preparedness
from 4th to 6th December 2013 in Lonldon, UK.
AHVLA and the projects Antigone and EVA, are co-organising this "one Health training programme" that will be held from 4th to 6th December 2013 in London, UK.
The workshop will be applicable to anyone from partner institutes and especially for early career scientists who will deal with the future threat from emerging zoonotic infectious diseases in Europe
For additional information about this workshop, download the following leaflet:
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012