Bio-Europe Spring 2012
Will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 19 to 21 March, 2012
BIO-Europe Spring® is the springtime counterpart to EBD Group’s flagship conference, BIO-Europe®, and continues the tradition of providing life science companies with high caliber partnering opportunities.
Featuring EBD Group’s sophisticated, web-based partnering system, partneringONE®, the event enables delegates to efficiently identify, meet and get partnerships started with companies across the life science value chain, from large biotech and pharma companies to financiers and innovative start-ups.
For further information, visit http://www.ebdgroup.com/bes/index.php
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012