More than 1,200 participants are expected for the 6th edition of the Biomedica Summit which will be held in Liège Palais des Congrès, Belgium, on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 April 2012.
Biomedica is the conference in Europe where:
- you will find innovative partners from industry & universities to initiate joined R&D programs for new products and applications.
- you will find opportunities for out/in licensing your know-how.
- you will find researchers looking to join your R&D department at the job fair. -you will meet experts in one on one meetings during the matchmaking sessions.
- you will learn about career opportunities within the pharma and medical device industry.
For further information, visit http://www.biomedicasummit.com/.
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012