Leipzig Universitatet, Germany
Tasks in the project:
Leipzig Universitatet will contribute to work packages 3,5 and 6
WP3 : Target-directed discovery of antivirals
WP5 : Exploitation and route-to-market
WP6 : Coordination
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Rademann, PhD, PI, (M), expertise in Medicinal Chemistry, assay development, high- throughput screening and dynamic ligation screening
- Dr Marco Schmidt, PhD/, (M), expertise in assay development, high-throughput screening, dynamic ligation screening;
- Dr Isabel Fernandez, (F), expertise in dynamic ligation screening, synthesis of fragment-combinations, high-throughput screening
- Dr Boo Geun Kim, Postdoctorate Fellow, (M), expertise in parallel organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry,library design; high throughput screening.
04103 Leipzig, Germany.
Tél : +49 341 97 36801.
- Leipzig Universitatet, Germany
- Univesita degli studi di Milano, Italy
- National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- KRICT, Republic of Korea
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica (SIMM), China
- University of Hamburg, UHH, Germany
- UIBK, Austria
- Pike Pharma GmbH, Pike, Switzerland
- GPhL,United Kingdom
- CSIC, Spain