Meeting of Antiviral Drugs Advisory Committee
This meeting will be held in the United States from Wednesday December 14, 2011 to Thursday, December 15, 2011.
On December 14 - 15, 2011, the committee will discuss pathways for the development of drugs intended to treat variola virus infection (smallpox) in the event of an outbreak, including the use of animal models of other orthopoxviruses (the group of viruses that includes smallpox) as potential evidence of efficacy.
For further information, visit http://www.fda.gov/AdvisoryCommittees/Calendar/ucm274968.htm
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012