European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology.
The fifth European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology (ESCAIDE) will be held on 6-8 November 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, at the newly opened conference centre in the centre of the city: Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
For further information, visit http://escaide.eu/.
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012