ICAV 10th International Symposium.
ICAV (International Consortium on Anti-Virals) will be held in Delhi, India from Monday February 06, 2012 to Friday, February 10, 2012.
The International Consortium on Anti-Virals (ICAV) is a not-for-profit drug development organization dedicated to the discovery and development of anti-viral therapies for neglected and emerging diseases.
ICAV’s goal is to deliver one drug to market every five years that is affordable, effective, and accessible to all patients in need.
For further information, take a look at the ICAV’ s website.
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012