Technology Transfer Platform
This platform is dedicated to creating a link between the wide industrial community and exploitable results derived during the SILVER project.
The Technology Transfer Platform (TTP) is the unique entry point to create relationships between the SILVER consortium and external end-users. The TTP gives access to confidential results for possible patents, collaboration or license agreements.
The results obtained within the SILVER consortium, both in terms of available products and original know-how will result in a large body of data that will be beneficial to the following communities:
- Pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology companies.
- European laboratories, carrying out antiviral research (e.g. vaccine development, medicinal chemistry, drug development, etc).
The secure web facility will centralize all the confidential communication and results-tools related to the SILVER consortium activities. More specifically, these will involve access to the following data:
- Promotion of the SILVER organisation and services provided through on-line presentations:
- Information on results available (non-public and public).
- Information on industrial property (public and non-public patents).
- Updated list of the SILVER publications (published and submitted for publication).
- Information on access conditions (research agreement, material transfer agreement, licence agreement, non-disclosure agreement).