24th ICAR - Sofia, Bulgaria
ICAR is returning to Europe! The 24th International Conference on Antiviral Research will be held at Kempinski Hotel Zografski Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Conference will begin on Sunday, May 8 and end on Wednesday, May 11, 2011. with an Interactive Workshop titled Drug Discovery and Development 101, the opening ICAR keynote presentation and welcoming reception and end with the closing banquet on Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012