Tasks in the project:
GPhL will contribute to work packages 3,5 and 6
WP3 : Target-directed discovery of antivirals
WP5 : Exploitation and route-to-market
WP6 : Coordination
- Dr A. Sharff, PhD, Research Scientist (M), with expertise in the software and operational aspects of high-throughput X-ray crystallography as a tool for SBDD and FBDD.
- Dr C. Vonrhein, PhD, Research Scientist (M), with 11 years of expertise in all the software developments within GPhL and in its use in the solution of difficult structures as part of academic collaborations.
- Dr T. Womack, PhD, Research Scientist (M), with expertise in the automated use of structure refinement and ligand characterisation protocols on a wide variety of crystallographic problems.
43 Newton Road,
CB2 8AL Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Tel: +1223 353033.
- Leipzig Universitatet, Germany
- Univesita degli studi di Milano, Italy
- National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- KRICT, Republic of Korea
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica (SIMM), China
- University of Hamburg, UHH, Germany
- UIBK, Austria
- Pike Pharma GmbH, Pike, Switzerland
- GPhL,United Kingdom
- CSIC, Spain