University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Tasks in the project:
University of Oxford will contribute to work packages 2,5 and 6
WP2 : Antiviral targets in complex with RNA and inhibitors
WP5 : Exploitation and route-to-market
WP6 : Coordination
- Dr Jonathan Grimes, PhD, PI, (M), expertise in Structural Virology particularly protein expression,purification and crystallography.
- Pr David Stuart PhD, (M), coordinator of a number of EU projects (FP6: SPINE2-COMPLEXES and FP7:INSTRUCT) as well as expertise in Structural Biology.
- Dr Ray Owens, PhD, (M), Project Manager of OPPF-UK and with expertise in parallel high-throughput approaches to expression and purification of proteins.
- Dr Joanne Nettleship, Postdoctorate Fellow, (F), expertise in cell culture, protein expression and purification as well as analysis of proteins by mass spectrometry.
- Dr Nahid Rahman, Research assistant, (F), expertise in tissue culture
WTCHG Roosevelt Drive,
OX3 7BN Oxford, United Kingdom.
Tél : +44 1865 287561. Fax : +44 1865287547.
- Leipzig Universitatet, Germany
- Univesita degli studi di Milano, Italy
- National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- KRICT, Republic of Korea
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica (SIMM), China
- University of Hamburg, UHH, Germany
- UIBK, Austria
- Pike Pharma GmbH, Pike, Switzerland
- GPhL,United Kingdom
- CSIC, Spain